Friday, July 1, 2005

Hannah Shepherd's Testimony

The Lord first convicted my heart and told me I was a lost sinner on my way to hell in June of 1996. It was at Brother Don Anderson's campmeeting. Brother Billy Parsons was preaching on "Missing from the Supper Table." I didn't get saved that night, but rather shrugged it off and went on my way. Praise the Lord, He didn't give up on me! He kept dealing with my heart off and on during the next few days. Sometimes I would be playing or something, and would start to think about how if I died right then I would go straight to hell. I would just start crying. My parents didn't know what was wrong with me, because I wouldn't tell them. Finally, on July 9, 1996, I just gave up. I told my parents that I needed to be saved. I asked the Lord to save me, and He did!
- Hannah Shepherd-
15 yrs. old, NC
( Hannah Shepherd sends out a monthly e mail of encouragement for Christian young ladies entitled "Encouragement for the King’s Daughters". To be added to the e mail list, send her a post at undershepherds1@juno.com )

No comments: